FRENCH LABORATORIES SL is a company incorporated in Spain with registered office C/ Flamicell 30 17487 Empuriabrava, holding fiscal identity number “B17716572”.
Data Protection Compliant: email@example.com.
2. Personal Information collected
By visiting and/or using our website, we may collect, among others, the following Personal Information about you:
- Identity information, such as your name, last name, gender, company’s name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth or age;
- Technical information, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- IP address or information about how your device navigates through our website;
- Other information you provide to us when you contact us or other information that we have received from external providers.
3. Modification of this Policy Privacy
FRENCH LABORATORIES SL reserves the right to amend or update this Policy Privacy at any time. It is recommended that you consult this Privacy regularly because FRENCH LABORATORIES SL may withdraw or suspend any portion of this Website at any time and without prior warning.
4. Reasons why we collect your Personal Information
Among other reasons, we may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide you with the services and products offered on our website;
- Respond to or follow-up on your inquiries or other requests;
- Website administration and improve the quality of our services.
- Comply with our company policies, and for accounting and financial purposes.
- As otherwise permitted by law and/or if we need to notify to you from time to time.
We collect your data on the legal basis of your consent.
User’s consent entitles FRENCH LABORATORIES SL to treat user’s data according to the legal provisions and to the extension that the user has determined.
6. Third parties intervening
We do not share your data with third parties. However, from time to time, we may share it with processors in order to perform the services according to the purposes for which they have been provided.
The following agents are legally considered as processors, according to the meaning of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
- Mailing services
All agents are included in the European Economic Area. Privacy standards applicable to FRENCH LABORATORIES SL are also applicable to them. In the event a third party is not placed in the EEA, it shall be submitted to Privacy Shield or to an agreement according to the European standards.
7. Minors policy
Our website is not intended for minors.
We do not knowingly collect nor process personal information from minors. Minors may not use our website and should not provide their Personal Information to us.
8. Duration or criteria for data storage
9. User’s rights
User is assisted by the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the collection and the use of their personal data
- the right to access personal data and supplementary information
- the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed in case of being incomplete. User warrants FRENCH LABORATORIES SL, the correspondence of the data provided to the reality. User undertakes to notify any change to the Responsible. User is the unique responsible of the veracity and the accurateness of its personal data transferred to FRENCH LABORATORIES SL or to a third party. Therefore, FRENCH LABORATORIES SL is exempt from any liability arising from the veracity of the data provided by the user of its web site.
- the right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances
- the right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
- the right to data portability, which allows the data subject to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services
- the right to object to processing in certain circumstances
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant)
- the right to complain to the competent authority (AEPD; Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
User may exercise the above-mentioned rights by contacting FRENCH LABORATORIES SL the following address or e-mail:
C/ Flamicell 30 17487 Empuriabrava Spain